i think i helped it going by posting in it every now and then but with my internet being wonky i cant really use google to find box covers but i realized i could probably use imdb.anyway heres a few recent ones but no pics.

my super psycho sweet 16-this started off as having the potential to be good but then went to shit.i fell asleep for like a minute or two and missed what happened right before the ending but blah.the first two were actually good and maybe they shouldve just left it at that.

your royal highness-this is surprisingly funny and shows how stupid people can be by making a shitty trailer for a good comedy.plus theres some nice tits in it too.give it a watch.

game change-this is the sarah palin movie about when she was running for vice president.julianne moore does a great job of playing palin too.i didnt really think that palin was as stupid as people say she is but this movie changed my mind on that.this is worth a watch.

blink-if you like 80s movies that have madeline stowe then this is for you.she plays a blind woman that has an operation to gain her sight back and believes she was witness to a murderer leaving the scene of the crime.but the absence of evidence is necessarily the evidence of absence.classic.watch it.