Ok here goes.. off the bat the Enter page is HORRIBLE. Fonts, colors all hurt my eyes. I could of done a better job at it and I know nothing about website design. It looks like amateur hour. If somebody did this for you for free, you paid too much. A website design like this will only HURT you, not HELP you. Even if you had "Twisty's quality" pics on this page, and you don't, I still wouldn't join.
I would expect to get my credit card hacked and passed around if I joined this website.
Then I click on "preview" and I see a scene called "oh what a big dick" but its a small dick, with really bad lighting. Then the next scene I see is called "hardcore" but it seems to be just a collection of her candid solo pics.. that's not "hardcore."
I click the About button and it's just a repeat of your homepage.. there is NOTHING "about you" here.. should be some sort of interview/bio.
It looks like all of the pics are taken with a point and shoot with only overhead lighting, it's a couple who took these pics while the commercial breaks during their fav tv show.
Like Gia said, the girl is cute but it doesn't matter. She needs lots of help.

That's my brutally honest opinion.