@ravenalexis I dont think you r following me baby. And I need to talk to u very soon.

@ravenalexis uggs are one of my favorite things in the world! Saw u just got a new pair...

@ravenalexis miss you. Saw you talking about coconut water. I'm always tempted, but have never bought it. Can u suggest a certain kind?

@ravenalexis dm pls talk to me. i m on ur side no matter what

lifes tough sometimes,& ive been living through a nitemare in my head with the raven alexis story. trying to get it right snot always easy

@VeronicaAvluvXX i know sweetie, but it's running like wild fire in a bad way

@VeronicaAvluvXX OMG, Ver, I hate all this so much. The last thing I want to do is make RA's life harder. I luv her. i m being bombarded

@VeronicaAvluvXX with awfulness & lies. All I want to do is set the record straight & get people off her back& mine

@VeronicaAvluvXX i know that u have helped her so much. i just want to STOP the untrue stories, forums, posts. it's in the 1000's now

@VeronicaAvluvXX i m on her side

guess i missed something. I LOVE @ravenAlexis so much, that ive taken a beating over & over, let my rep be slamed

i've defended & stood up for @ravenalexis as my friend, posted positive stories, want only the best 4 her, now her friends r slamming me?

@Furfamily funny that peeps that were oh so friendly are now jumping down my throat, weird....

@XHansAvluvX @VeronicaAvluvXX @ravenalexis didnt know that i had changed my perspective. did u get mean on me?

i've had enough abuse for onenight. bi.

@XHansAvluvX @ravenalexis @VeronicaAvluvXX wow, ur not juvimile? that sounds like a very childish threat to me.amazing what deepths ...

@XHansAvluvX @ravenalexis @VeronicaAvluvXX so u just went from my friend to foe in 30 seconds. wow,

@XHansAvluvX @ravenalexis @VeronicaAvluvXX so now u r telling everyone where i m when i told u confidentially? wow, think twice hans

@garythedoorman majorly pised at the moment TY 4 asking

My site is now up for sale. Anyone interested in LIB? U get me to help u for a year in the deal. pls respond to cindi@lukeisback.com

@VeronicaAvluvXX @xhansavluvx @ravenalexis read some of the rude blogs, stories, forum msgs. i want to do GOOD, truth, 4 raven's story

what is the name of the complaint when someone uses ur content w/o permission? DMC or something?

TY all for the dmca info, i hate this new twitter, i cant respond to all who answered

1st of all, im getting very fed up with the world. Hate to be negative all the time, BUT any1 have VERIO sux stories? Suing them

So my good friend who i try to protect from the negativity of other reporters, has now unfollowed me.. HMM @ravenalexis

@ravenalexis hope gene ross & @mikesouth1266 r doing well on stories they write bout u after u all do ur phone intervws.

@bigbillybmoney shes nt folowing me, cant dm her. dnt think she intntionally unfwd u, she made her acctt private. C? im excusing her again

@Furfamily can u chk it for me?, that wd be the END of my tolernce if Mike& Gene are still able to DM her & im not, AAAHHHHHH thats a scream

@TAYSTEVENS TY but only to people I love wink I'm a bitch to the rest, lol. Don't ruin my bad rep by telling people Im nice, lol. xoxo MUAH!

@DirectorJoshua I was so mad last night, lol, I didn't get this RUN DMCA , until i just read it again... xo