Originally Posted By: cviii
It's real, she faked it. I have first-hand knowledge.

I'm not going to name names or quote specifics due to the fact she'll probably sue the shit out of me, but suffice to say I've heard from people VERY close to her, that the entire thing was made up.

It's not hard to find proof from those that (used to be) VERY close to her, on Twitter etc, if you look hard enough and use Google to see archives of stuff that she/others tried to delete (you can never delete anything properly online).

(Sorry to the admins for me making this one-time account, it had to be done, and people need to know the truth)

If you say you have first-hand knowledge, then I'll take you at your word.

But what was/is the motive?

Assuming the whole thing is a scam, what is/was the end game? Did she think having stage 4 cancer attached to her name would boost her career? Did she think shaving her head and scaling down to bones would make her more attractive in the industry?

Don't forget that she was far from being shot out or washed up when the word came down. You could actually make the point that her career had never been hotter than when this was announced.

So she wasn't playing the "don't forget me" card.

Did she think she would get rich from donations?
I do know that they created t-shirts to help raise money for cancer research. Did she pocket it and take off?
Did claiming to be sick benefit her in any way?

Realizing she was claiming to be terminally ill, did she originally plan to fake her death and decide to go back to cam shows and privates instead?

I am not debating what you are saying. I'm just asking you (or anyone else with inside info) what was the point of all of this?