Originally Posted By: gia jordan
^^^Bish please that song's a year old. And hey, ever heard the Mexican accordion player on the F or the 7 train play it?

Well, I only heard that song 2 days ago, so its brand-spanking-new to me.

I never been on the 7-train, but I was today on the 6-train for the first time in my life (was on 4-train and 5-train before, but not on the 6-train). The 6-train has the biggest mix of the seediest people I ever seen in a train.

Don't know any Mexican accordion players other than those that are part of the mariachi/serenader band.

The only one else who plays accordion on the train and LOOKS kinda Mexican is the gypsy guy with the red accordion who plays Lambada and has his sister or some 10-year old girl in pink jacket collect the money in a black knitted skull cap. I am pretty sure that they are gypsy and from Romania.

On the other hand, I took some photos of the bums on the trains today: 1 sleeping smelly bum on the 6 train, the other sleeping bum on the 6-train platform bench and the other black crooner singer with a Chinese food container as a "donation jar".

I also took a video of hippity-hoppin' nigglets on the Q-train. I will upload them later because the battery died in the camera and I am charging it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Update:

Attachments
Bum-Bastard-1.jpg (181 downloads)
Bum-Bastard-2.jpg (180 downloads)
Bum-Bastard-3.jpg (179 downloads)