Originally Posted By: Bornyo
Not sure it's fair to them to post this here, but let's see what you who remain can do...

www .mywayout.org/community/f79/

Take the spaces out after the www above and paste it in your browser. We always seem to blow it with a hotlink when the webmaster wakes up.

They banned me after 2 posts of pouring my heart out. They are not a bunch that is excepting of a flawed and troubled man that needs a helping hand to take a step forward in life.

I didn't save the entire posts, here is what someone thought was a highlight.

"In my drunken stupor, I decided to go all out and eat this chick's ass. It was all waxed and nice, but when you wake up hung over in, a strange place , 4 hours after you were supposed to be at work, stinking like crack whore ass, something has to give. I'll save the other gory details, except for the fact that she was in and out, rather I was in and out so fast, I might not have remembered her except for the smell. I'm lucking I didn't pass out in the tub, soaking my junk in hot water."

That was part of a long post describing my day after the Super Bowl rock bottom moment. Afterwards I wrote a "what brought me to rock bottom" post, then I let it lay for 2-3 days. When I tried to log back on, it completely blocked me from viewing the board. I had to clear my cookies in order to root around.

I think their shunning of me has triggered my desire to drink. I also think writing fake crack whore stories has triggered my desire for a crack whore.