Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Pros or sluts ya think?

Sluts. One was a short high-school looking brunette with about a b cup and decent hips who was acting quite retarded and seemed completely immune to my subtle insults at her intelligence. The redhead was short, like 4'8 or some odd, extremely skinny, and had this weird Linsay Lohan/Mary Mccray face. She was pretty cool and was getting a kick out of my comments towards her obnoxious freinds behavoir.

Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Fartz, you're living the dream. I've always wondered what it was like to not have a little piece of your soul being carved away every time you clock in.

It really does seem like the greatest job in the world, but it fucking DRAGS sometimes Barry. You'd think getting paid to basically do nothing for the majority of the day would be living the dream, but without productivity or any real sense of progress, cabin fever kicks in often and it seems like a prison from time to time. But I do get the joy of interacting with some pretty eccentric people. And there's always the sluts, strippers, whores, hot young ass, skanks, chunky skanks, biker grannies, etc.