Nah, not just those incident w/JBL and Holly. I believe in some of the shoots I watched and stuff I read, that if you fucked up, whether botched a move, injured someone, or etiquette faux pas in the locker room, they would put you in matches w/guys that worked stiff as punishment, like Bob Holly, or JBL/Ron Simmons back when. And the guys would just have to take it, because if you stiffed them back, it would only get worse for you.

Yeah, Taker was/is the locker room leader/enforcer, like Monsoon supposedly was back in the day. Someone gets out of line, starts crabbing about jobbing, hard to do business with, Taker tells em what is expected, and they know what the consequences would be. Never heard a story of Taker having to actually administer locker room justice though. Then again, Taker had that crew w/ Papa Shango, Phineaus Godwin, I think Yokozuna and some others that would have left you laying in a puddle of blood and piss if you lifted a finger to defend yourself while Taker was beating you down. There is a reason Taker never left WWE, and I don't think it was money.

HBK didn't leave because of money and the fact that he'da never had the stroke in WCW that he had w/ Vince. At best he'da been 4 or 5 on the stroke list down there. Plus he was making 15k a week sitting at home w/ a "back injury"/pill addiction.