OH MY. That is a fucking goldmine.

And my drinking has been very minimal lately as I have had entertaining folks around thus not drinking because I am bored.

Anyway looking at the forum. I don't think I have the heart to mess with these sad people but I have found a few gems.

Quote:
downed a concoction of whiskey, gin and wine....nice !

This was posted by a pregnant woman. I would like to meet her.
That sounds repulsive and I wonder if it's one of those drinks that will get you cut off at a bar even before being served (kind of like ordering a triple gin with a twist of gin).

Quote:
Living the sober life since May 21, 2011 and taking it ODAAT! (One day at a time)

Never say never, just consecrate on today.

I can't deal with these people any more. I get wanting to quit booze but I don't get making your whole life about it. If you spend your whole day in AA meetings and talking and thinking about booze of course you will crave it. I always want to drink more after going to a meeting than before I went.

And there are threads with idiots wanting to buy antabuse from Canadian pharmacies without talking to their doctors? I hope these folks die. You need your blood tested at least every 2 weeks on that stuff and white blood cell counts taken.