Originally Posted By: amberraynefan

They are lies too.

See? I mean if there was a response, I would think amberraynefan would have at least heard it or could have come up with something... anything.

Even purely for the sake of argument somebody could invent something or mimic some argument they have heard somewhere... anywhere?

But the facile response, "they are lies". Come on? Really? That's it? As if just saying something isn't true, and hoping it isn't true, will make it not true. Even hardcore black activists don't say the crime stats simply aren't true, they make an effort to explain WHY they ARE true.

What part of sub saharan Africa had cultural or scientific advancements equivalent to similarly isolated, but more developed South American or Indian subcontinent cultural, scientific, and architectural developments that were present prior to making contact with Asian or European cultures? I mean, it's not like I'm even asking for comparisons to the ancient Greeks or Japanese. What about comparisons to the ancient Aztecs or Incas or the various cultures from India?

Shit I just wasted time reading various web searches and Wikipedia links and I'll be damned if I discovered anything new.