I clicked on the links and read some of the other Fun Nigger Facts posts on there for giggles. I had a funny reaction to some of them. The black on white violence thing and crime stuff are easy to dismiss as "socioeconomic" rather than race. The responses to those charges are as easy to make as they are reflexive.

The ones about 6,000 years of no meaningful cultural or scientific development in sub-saharan Africa actually gave me pause and seem to be much more powerful indictments.

Everybody knows the excuses reasons used to explain the disproportionate crime rates between blacks and whites in the USA, but what is the explanation for the lack of societal advancement in Africa? I mean, even if you don't personally believe it, is anybody aware of what the party line is for people that have a rebuttal for these charges?

Like Arsenio Hall used to say, that is one of those things that make you go Hmmmm...