Originally Posted By: amberraynefan
Originally Posted By: JasonH

... has been the standard protocol since the days of the jungle when your peeps sold each other into slavery...kind of like they're still doing today.

I'm tired of white people bringing this up as if it excuses their evil (YES, evil) deeds in the NA slave trade. There has to be a MARKET first for people to want to sell things. You didn't just want CHEAP labor, you wanted FREE labor. What a completely selfish and reprehensible practice. And you got the fucking nerve to call US lazy. Half of this country's wealth is due to our toil, which we received SQUAT for.

I'm not trying to excuse anything. I just want to know why you mention blacks fucking over blacks like it's something new, when there is clear evidence that blacks have been fucking over blacks for centuries.

BTW, your people have been duly compensated for their efforts. Affirmative action, civil rights legislation, hate crimes legislation are all things the white man has done for you, to assuage white guilt.

One final thought. Blacks face unusually difficult challenges no matter what country they go to. They face their greatest challenges of all in their own countries. At some point you can't keep laying the blame on white racism.