Originally Posted By: VW/Velvet
Saw The Devil Inside. Always have high hopes for these kinds of movies. Very disappointing. Lots of loose ends in the plot and the ending comes across like the budget ran out and they just made the most of what they had.

Every review I've read has said that it is the worst film out in a long time. Glad to see that's been independently verified. Not surprising though, it's not like they haven't already done the whole exorcism mockumentary thing already....and "The Last Exorcism" wasn't exactly a gem. I don't even know why Hollywood bothers addressing the whole exorcism subject anymore. The gold standard came out about 40 years ago.....you'll never top "The Exorcist," so why even bother?

Anyway, I digress.....the last film I saw on DVD was "Rise of the Planet of the Apes," (it was okay) & the last one I saw in the theater was "The Help." "The Help" might be a "chick flick" but I don't care, it's actually REALLY good......and I REALLY enjoyed it from start to finish, which is something I can't say about most films I see these days.