Originally Posted By: Pipe Dream
Ah, if that's true with your however mild heart attack there, Rocky, you probably met the four-ho in some online platform for solid whine and coping and shit. Very social.
I'm probably being brain dead here, but if by "met the four-ho" as hit 40, that still hasn't happened....though I can definitely see it on the horizon now. Actually before the heart attack, I didn't spend any time in online forums. It wasn't until the "rehab phase" when I had so much free time, they I did that. Now days I spend most of my time at the gym & out in the REAL world fortunately. Next step.....going back to work.

Anyway, I still have the blockage (it's in a narrow/tricky area...the risks outweighed the benefits of s stent even) that caused the heart attack, so if I didn't/don't change my ways, it's not a matter of if I'll need a bypass, it's only a matter of WHEN. Mild or not, it WAS the "real deal." That's why eating right is so important to me....it's literally a matter of life or death. Hey, at least I didn't/don't drink or smoke.....that's something....and lots of salmon in my diet isn't exactly a bad thing either....plus I get to carry nitro tablets around with me now (though I've never used them....YET).