Originally Posted By: J.B.
I hate to de-rail some perfectly good Tritone-bashing, but:

Originally Posted By: Tyler Durden
I asked this question 4 years ago, and never got a response that wasn't taken from the pages of HuffPo or MSNBC, and I'm asking it again.

Three-and-a-half years before you registered? Impressive.

Obviously I did not mean I asked here.

Originally Posted By: amberraynefan
So you can watch in horror from Manitoba or wherever you're from, as you realize that the most powerful man in the world IS STILL BLACK and his beautiful, amazonian, phat-booty wife continues to grace the halls the of WHITE HOUSE.

First off, I'm from and live in Ontario. Ask the next white person you see to explain where that is. Tell me nigger, without the help from anything, can you tell me what the capital of Canada is, and where it is located? Here’s a hint, it ain’t Toronto.

Second, Obama had a WHITE whore for a mom, was raised by his WHITE grandparents, in a WHITE neighbourhood, and attended predominately WHITE schools. But as with any spec of filth, just an ounce of it can ruin a perfectly clean and clear bottle of water. His supposed father was a typical Muslim nigger, who liked underage girls, and abandoning his children, so I guess that's enough for you to call him "black". Just call him what he is, a disgrace.

As far as the ape with manly features he is married to, well, I guess you two are just a typical niggers who would prefer to be on the "down lo".

This thing is despicable

The list you copied off of HuffPo and put here was easily ripped apart by others, but I would like to add a couple things.

Here was Obama the day OBL was supposedly killed by members of SEAL Team 6. As everyone knows, he was pulled off the golf course so that this picture could be taken with him present. Yeah, quite the “Commander in Chief”. I suspect he also had about as much to do with the “Pirate rescue” the brave men and women who volunteered to serve their country managed to pull off by putting themselves in danger while Obama listen to his Pastor talk about how horrible America is.

I’d also like t point out that the US Auto industry was not “saved” by Obama. First, it was Bush who floated money to GM and Chrysler. So without that, they would have been forced into action long before the Kenyan arrived. Second of all, the money did nothing to save anyone. It’s just prolonged the eventual demise of GM, since they are still making the same idiotic mistakes they made before. He also didn’t “bring anything back”, since it never went anywhere. US compnies are still losing market share to the off shore guys, and Obama is doing nothing about that. But why would he, one of his “Czars” has shipped thousands of jobs out of the country, so it doesn’t appear to be a concern for Barry.

And finally, I would like to add this to the discussion. Yeah it’s a poll, but I find it interesting that Tri is all warm and fuzzy on the inside because a fatherless nigger who is attracted to masculine things is in the White House. Not surprising, the niggers are happy about the direction, but no one else is. Does anyone need to be reminded of what can happen to a once prosperous, largely white city like Detroit once liberal niggers take over?