I am happy, tatty. I just make mistakes in casting at times and the fault is completely mine. I was angry in the moment but Mackenzee went on to do great scenes. I think it was too much, too soon. I tried to talk to her at one of the shows in Vegas but she carried a chip on her shoulder and ignored me. Whatever. Overall, there are more ladies in the business who are motivated to do good scenes each and every time. They earn their checks and it's win-win the way it should be. Look at Bobbi Starr, Dana Dearmond, and other pros. They are working with you, not against you. It shows.

Looking in the mirror, I haven't held up my end of the bargain as talent many times. I've apologized and taken nothing when nothing is deserved. Every director deserves to get what he or she wants if it is reasonable, explained, and not causing any harm or pain. If you are hired to take 5 facials and you are told it's the most important part of movie, don't go out of your way to fuck things up and be miserable on camera. That's bullshit and it wastes everyone's time, effort, and money.