Note to self: in the future, troll ghettoboards with more bandwith. I can't even see if I'm banned or not yet. I'm not patient enough to keep hitting reload until the pages finally fucking load.

However, I am pleased that I have made Sammura Shane just a little bit more hated than she was before. It's amazing. In Sammura Shane we have met the epitome of the worthless whore. This was a biddy (sorry, still de-ghettofying) that no one fucking cared about when she was at the "peak" of her movie career, which coincided with her dramatic late-night escape from the clutches of her fellow Beast People on the Island of Doctor Moreau.

I mean, this is the kind of whore that gets paid in lunch meat. When Sammura goes out hooking on Clybourne Street she has to carry around a can of mayonnaise and one of those change dispensers on her belt like the train conductors. "Blow job? Hello, fiddy sint. No, fiddy sint! You wanta peese a dis?"

I would just like to thank the Gagfather and Tony for providing this excellent forum. You guys absolutely must shoot Sammura! I'm gonna go buy a couple of JM movies today so you guys can afford the extra janitors needed to clean up the dead flies that fall out of Sammura's orifices after her debut shoot.