Originally Posted By: TheDude008
^ He's right. All whores lie. I love how they "retire." Yea until they're hard up for cash! I love when they return! Makes me jack harder knowing they had to come back.

It's because most of them have PISS POOR money management skills. I had one x-whore brag to me about how she had a new Pontiac G6 AND a $1700/month 1BR apartment in SoCal while she was fucking for money. She later told me that "she didn't like the way the G6 ran, so she returned it". I'm guessing she thought I was a complete moron.

Said whore has been out of the business almost 2 years now, as she had a kid, and now she doesn't have a pot to piss in. Last I knew, she was working as a waitress, and before that at a plastic company that manufactured automobile bumper parts for $8.50/hr.

But it was imperative that while she was a whore she HAD to live in overpriced LA rather than commuting 2-3 weeks at a time.

Just a tale of how most whores can't kick the lifestyle of making $60-100k per year, even if they come close to those figures these days.

Originally Posted By: Rear Admiral
But a minority that thinks she's attractive and only possibly deranged.

Surely you must be speaking of Tritone / amberraynefan?