Originally Posted By: fartz
Tyler, are black folk a problem in Canada? I was just wondering. You have such a deep-seeded hatred for their race, but your rants seem to exclude local examples. Just trying to get a better feel from where you're coming from when you go full-on David Duke mode.

Black folk are a problem everywhere. In Canada however, we are blessed that we don't have many. Sure bigger cities like Toronto are over run with them, and they are your typical niggers, killing and raping everything in sight, but in most other cities they are smaller in numbers, and therefore haven't dragged the rest of the population down.

I live in a city with just less than 400,000 people (which I think puts us the 11th biggest city in the country). They are becoming more of a problem. The media does it's best to avoid reporting skin colour when someone gets shot/killed, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the perp was. We were down in Farmington Hills, MI for the US Thanksgiving weekend, and the amount of niggers we saw there was overwhelming. Up here, you might see one nigger a day, if that. Down there, they were everywhere. As someone said, they are like cockroaches.

Unfortunately, our HR Manager is a full on hippy Liberal idiot, who went on a "diversity" kick a while back. Most of the under qualified niggers we hired washed out pretty quickly, but one has stuck around. He knows how to play the race card, and the idiot in HR is too afraid to call him out on it.

I'm just more shocked that there are white people who have let these scumbags into their lives and culture. The information is out there for people to see, yet they seem to turn a blind eye to it. Niggers have contributed nothing positive to society, and have taken and ruined plenty. Why do we continue to let them stay, and give them hand outs?