I knew it. See first they came for anti-Semitism. Then it was "Let's try to kill off racism, by getting people to vote a schwartze the President." Now they are trying to get rid off internet hate. Sad times we live in. These people must be stopped.

I find the Bait n Hate a viable tactic when they aren't giving you much to work with. Question and cajole some more info out of the target, in order to obtain info worth acting upon. Take this Planet of the Apes review. A simple, "Did the wife and kids like it?" would probably elicit an answer. Yes, and they are craving hairy nigger dick. No, and its "I'm surprised, I thought your son loved big hairy nigger dick." By giving them a little confidence/comfort, it makes the harsh words to come hurt that much more.

Actually putting the thought process down in words makes me want to start a Troll Techniques 101 thread in the Cage.