in the spirit of the season this will have xmas movies and 80s/90s stuff ive seen in the past weeks

this is an alright xmas movie with some decent laughs.just catch when you can watch it for free.

pretty standard coming of age movie in which cher looks fuckable some of the times.

an xmas staple for quite some time thats always worth a watch during the season.

classic 80s comedy with the always sexy madeline stowe.catch her in the new abc show revenge unless you like men.

in the tradition of 80s/90s sequels this is worth watching.not nearly as much stowe in this one but it wouldve been hard to write her in.

youre a chub if you dont enjoy this movie.

classic mismatched partners working on a case comedy with classic murphyness.

same as above.

great movie with some laughs.the main character is kind of annoying at times but its still good.
classic 80s with lots of racially insensitive jokes thrown in.dont be a gaylord,watch it.

santa clause is coming to town:holiday classic stop motion with a few laughs thrown in.not as good as rudolph the red nosed reindeer,but worth a watch.

the elf on the shelf presents an elf story:before the leagues kegel the elf,i was never aware of this tradition and thought this movie was trolling the world.i was wrong on that but this is a nice little cgi holiday short worth watching.it ends abruptly but its fine.

the santa clause 3:like the second one it doesnt live up to the first one.watch it if theres nothing else to do.

splash:classic hanks and you see hannahs tits too.