@Borny good to see you! Hope you're well smile JRV doesn't need to show presence to know what's going on I'm sure. He's got god-like super powers. LOL Shelley Lubben would be better off worshiping him than some imaginary bearded man :-O

@Jigaloo, you're a sick man but I love the idea. I may consider!

@Jerky, I can not speak for others but myself. It's much easier to endure a forced orgasm that I can not wiggle out of than to force it upon myself after I've already came a few times.

Automatically my mind goes into a different place... I wouldn't know how to describe it other than perhaps something similar to what would be considered survival mode. Hence the hyperventilation and the tremors. Often times passing out ensues if you don't scream out your 'SAFE' word in time.

It also helps to get through it and take it as a pleasure when you succumb to it and take it like a good lil whore. How you perceive a situation and choose to take action on it makes a world of a difference as well. Had I not been accepting, I'm sure I wouldn't have gone a lil crazy.

BUT, I love that shit. It's a sexual challenge. It has allowed me to get an idea of what my limits are. These experiences are some of the wetter times I've ever been. The hot wax is a fun distraction that also equals in pleasure.