Heyman is a genius for crafting stories. Not only that but being able to let go and let the guys who are really creative do what they do. I came into the ECW on the ep that Franchise announced that Beaulah was cheating with Kimona. That was the beauty of the Dreamer/ Raven feud. Many storylines within the bigger story. That's how you can drag out a feud almost as long as you want to, because it's always fresh.

I have to say I really enjoyed the last TNA too. The Roode family thing was fantastic. You never see stuff like that. And I think there are lots of good directions to take it to. I hope they don't just drop it.

The Gunnar gym thing went a long way to getting him over as a monster. Everyone was reasonable with him and he was just raging, throwing all these guys around. Pretty stiffly too. I'm liking this Gunnar/ Garrett thing. If done right, they're both going to get a lot of seasoning and they're both going to get way over.

I'm weirded out by AA's facial hair. But during his confrontation with Kid Kash, it hit me that I'm supposed to be weirded out by it. It's those subtle little details that help get a guy heat. I was never a KK fan when he was in ECW, but he was mostly enhancement talent. But getting him in front of a mic, he's really good. He's got that Arn Anderson interview style. Not loud, just matter of fact. It makes it much more believable. He reminds me a lot of the Grappler, Len Denton. He was always kind of an Assassin fat guy. Then one day he just showed up all muscled up. Not the bodybuilder kind, but the just big guy look. Like how Kash has gone from scrawny to pretty beefed up. It makes him more believable as a tough guy. Should be a great run.

Bully seems to be going back a little to the old Buh Buh character. Not full on idiot, but more humor than badass. He's really good when he does comedy. I hate Steiner, but he was really good. It was a good piece. They were riffing off each other nicely.

Sadly, I'm sure it'll be business as usual Thursday.

As an aside, am I the only one who thinks Tessmacher has an awesome ass?