Maker's 46 cuz I needed some bourbon for a recipe (smoked pork shanks, braised in wine & bourbon). Also hoping that I don't get strep throat from the fat bitch behind the counter who was saying, "oooh, I hope I don't have strep throat. Cough, Cough! The clinic never called back, so I guess I'm OK." I immediate went to the nearest grocery store after leaving the liquor store because I knew they had hand sanitizing wipes by their exit door.

As for all that diabetic hypoglycemia/hyperglycemia shit earlier in the thread, people should know this: when you're drinking alcohol, your liver cannot do all the other stuff that it usually does.... like store away excess glucose in your blood or release that stored glucose in response to low bloodsugar. Processing out the booze in your blood kind of takes over for a while. That's why it's easy for diabetics to have dangerously low bloogsugar when they drink. This is why diabetics should not drink. Luckily, I'm an oxymoron and an exception to almost every rule.