My biggest issue with Fallout NV, was that it wasn't as wide-open as Fallout 3. Sure you can go anywhere, but they purposely crowded the entire middle section of the map with hordes of Deathclaws so you can't just hike right up to the Vegas Strip. They pretty much force you to take the long, safe route so you may reach the strip at a more appropriate time. I also don't like how they relegated all of the super mutants to a certain area. No more random super mutant encounters. I was also unfortunate enough to buy the game on release and deal with the myriad of bugs and glitches that accompanied it's initial release. I was falling through textures, watching entire bodies of water dissapear, seeing dead people get up and walk around, etc. It made for a worried experience that had me saving more than playing. Still a damn fun game regardless of the faults that I, personally, found in it.

Have fun with Tomb Raider Anniversary. The original Tomb Raider is one of those all time classics that's nigh-impossible to go back to because of the ultra-slow, jagged polygonal world that came with it. The remake is a perfect way to go back to that title and all of the exploration that came with it. They even revamped some of the puzzles to make more sense. I still go back to play through it through it every now and then.

Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Sky Rim would be a good name for a dvd of midget whores eating tall man ass. Or midget dudes eating tall whore ass, if Brandon needs ideas.

Well if you take into account the full name: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you could easily get a Panzer-style classic of old people rimming each other on a plane.

Edited by fartz (11/05/11 06:05 AM)