Oblivian has some annoying issues. What kind of conversation have you ever had where during the course of it you have to compliment, insult, (and 2 more things I don't recall) the other person.

Other issue I had was the leveling system, it's dumb enough that monsters scale with you so everything is always kind of tough but when you get to a high level your character is pretty much the same as any other high level character.

Fuck angry birds, tetris is where it's at.

I have been getting into Battlefield 3. No need for a review, you probably already know if you like this sort of game.

Been playing: Tomb Raider Anniversary. It's a modern day remake of the first tomb raider and it's a lot of fun but way more difficult than I remember.

Total War: Shogun 2: This game is huge and I have barely scratched the surface. Great co-op haven't messed with the single player.

Recettear: An Item Shop Tale: You run an item shop, including decorations and hire adventurers to take you on dungeon crawls. It's just as corny as it sounds but I like it.

Space Rangers 2: Reboot: This game is crazy, part space trading sim, part space shooter, part RTS and part text adventure. The text adventures involve missions like successfully managing a ski slope or "choose your own adventure" book type stuff. Very bizarre and lots of fun.

Mount & Blade: Warband : Melee combat with bladed weapons and bows and horses. This is as cool as it sounds. Like playing with sticks when you were a kid but nobody gets hurt.
They make a version of this game with guns, skip it, bows are more fun.

Still haven't made much of a dent in the new Deus Ex, Fallout NV or Witcher 2.

I keep starting Fallout and making characters who bore me but work well. Next up for me is a melee only bruiser. With high luck and incredibly low intelligence. I realize I'll take a hit on skill points but I don't want to play a smart big dummy.