The Best Sexual Moment thread is full of win.

First there is a guy who went through "15 hours of foreplay" with his wife.

However, it is Rubberhole who takes the price for the biggest faggot for this gem: That's a tough one. I've been going through my memory banks and can't decide on just one. Guess I've been blessed over the years of my sexual life. I hail Cyndi, Sandy, Janice, Rosette, Vickie ( my first home-made video) Christie ( loved B&D and forced oral), Alex ( who knew she was a transvestite until the moment of truth!) and all the other women. Thank you all! I have great memories to take into old age...

scorpiusdeus was also clueless "My first anal was great until a buddy told me it might have been a tranny..." He makes no effort to explain how he failed to notice the dick. Also, his other story is not faggy per se but funny nevertheless "There was the threesome where one of that gals 18 year old sister happened to walk in the room and it became a foursome... " Yeah, what 18 yo girl doesn't dream about a foursome involving her sister.

Cody McLarge enjoyed going down on a girl through her jeans.