Originally Posted By: Jerkules
I'd like to say they are doing a slow build to a tremendous angle, but we all know that aint gonna happen.

Tell you what a good angle would be, 1 segment a week of the Undertaker keeping order in the locker room. Work it that Taker is retired from the ring, but still around to maintain order. So and So doesn't want to defend the title against whoever, Taker has to rough him up. Maybe someone takes a DQ to retain the title, Taker meets him on the ramp, fists taped, ready to mudhole the guy. Pretty much a 5 minute hardcore match in the backstage every week, leading to a Taker Wrestlemania match, after he works his way from jobbers to a main event guy, HHH or Randy.

I keep telling myself it'll be something cool and groundbreaking...but it won't. Unless a Kevin Nash led new nWo is groundbreaking.

I would love a Taker programme like that. It's 6 months from Wrestlemania, so he needs to pop up pretty soon. And how does any of this get over the Dewey Johnson/ Cena thing at WM? If nothing else, I do love watching Johnny Ace get dumped on his head.