Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Originally Posted By: Fiend
I fucked a woman in the ass only 2 times in my life. Doing it isn't really a turn on. The first time I suggested it and she hemmed and hawed for about 5 minutes then agreed. I had water based lube and condoms. I got behind her and pushed in and after about 5 stroked she started rubbing herself and like 3 minutes later she get off and said she cums hard when she has a dick in her ass and plays with herself. She didn't flinch or wince or make any noise when I first plugged into her ass. After she came from rubbing off I fucked her for like 5 minutes more and then stopped and pulled out. She asked why because she didn't think I had cum which I hadn't. I made the mistake of telling her I stopped because she enjoyed it too much. Then the fucking inquisition started. This finally led to me telling her the truth that I was really only interested in trying anal becasue I wanted her to endure something mildly unpleasant to get me off but her being into it was a turn off. Then she freaked out on me becasue she interpreted that to mean I wanted to hurt her. I ended using the lube as my defense and saying if I wanted to hurt her then I wouldn't have brought or used it. She didn't let that shit go for over a week. The second time with a different woman a few years later it went more like I planned for the first encounter but I still never got what the big deal is about fucking a chick in the ass. Its a big production and its messy not to mention that is where poop come from and when I had a girlfriend I always insisted they try very hard to hide from me the fact that they defecate. I know they do it but I prefer to pretend that they don't.

This is over-ANALysis !

If it hurts you are doing it right! The fumes when you pull out are a killer. Always have the lady clean herself out first...

Edited by nassim (09/25/11 10:47 AM)

-- Rear Admiral