incase some of these have spyware just delete the pics this time not the whole post.thanks.

sutures
decent low budget movie about organ harvesting that doesnt look low budget or cheesey.confusing ending but thats probably cuz i missed the first little part of the movie.

temple grandin
didnt bother with this when they released it but its actually not too bad.they dont over retard her and make you feel bad.its pretty triumphant and worth a watch.

conviction
pretty standard movie about overturning a false conviction.watch it if you feel like seeing something you havent before or watch a more interesting court movie of your choice.the rainmaker or one of those military ones like the ashley judd one.

lake placid
good movie about a croc in the mandingo land.lots of humor thrown together with a good cast and you have a movie from 99 that still holds up.

unstoppable
only saw maybe ten minutes but this is the same as the train movie with travolta and washington.way too many mtv style cuts to try to overdramatize and increase the suspense when nothing suspenseful is actually happening.

boondock saints 2
not as great as the first but still good.funny jokes mixed in with lots of action.plus julie benz has matured nicely,wish no ordinary family wouldve stayed on.

plus dev likes boys