Originally Posted By: J.B.
Originally Posted By: TRPWL
Wait>.. Who got intimated by Donkey?? you guys need to hook me up with a link..Since PWL went away your traffic is up...

Tony Malice. The guy who used to run this board.

This was a couple of years ago. The Donkey flooded the JM phones with angry messages b/c he couldn't handle being criticized. So, proving he didn't have a set, Tony decided that he'd ban ALL discussion of the Donkey, rather than placing a call to the po-po.

This, BTW, was why Felt was created. At the time, Tony was still here and the mere mention of the Donkey was still technically a bannable offence. Even when they went after one of our own.

Tony's a Good guy, don't get me wrong, but he really was the Neville Chamberlain of the Donkey War. Anyway, after he departed for greener pastures, the main reason I kept up the "Felt" character was because Donkey, Joe Blow, et al, were utterly convinced I was Spiegler. They were so adamant about that point that it became a huge joke. Hell, even Chuck got it from the very beginning. Yet, there he was, insisting time and again I was Spiegs, as if the guy would create an alt with the same first name. I suppose it never occurred to him to hit google.

Anyway, Sean, I know I told you large parts of this a while ago. That's just for the record and for those who might not have known.

I always assumed that the DL ban was the result of Jeff taking every precaution after the five-star case.