fucking great movie.best ive seen since watching sucker punch.the trailers couldnt do enough justice to this fine piece of film.ensemble cast,great story,genuinely suspenseful moments and blake lively looking like a lil whore.watch it you twink and get your weight up so you can be a chub.maybe one day youll be a bear like hyde.

fucking funny movie that looked completely retarded but you have to watch. right from the beginning with those dressed dead mice posing for photo shoots you can tell good times are ahead.it also has touching moments too so give it a shot.

saw this maybe a month or more ago and didnt like it.this movie is some depressing shit.and then they throw out that the nazi jew from alpha dog(ben foster of flash forward fame) touched some kids in the movie.watch american beauty,lost in translation,adaptation,the family man,or any movies that are like the ones i mentioned instead.pass on this shit.

saw this last month and i think i forgot to review it.this is a very slept on movie from 98 thats worth checking out.its got a good cast and lots of humor.

pure shit other than angelina jolie looking sexy.one critic nailed it on the head saying this was just an excuse to pair angelina and captain jack together.oh and stop getting angelina jolies back tatoo ladies.its sexy on her but its time for originality.

"I believe hes right my darling."-depp
"Yes but is that a baby anteater or a shar pei puppy hes holding right now?"- jolie