started off good enough but turned to shit after an hour into it.watch true blood instead.

still good despite some cheesey lines here and there.whatever happened to kari wuhrer?

good 80s period piece.plus theres this:

horribly put together movie.dont watch this it sucks ass.

you cant go wrong with this one.still remember seeing this in theaters when i was a kid.back then movies actually focused on good writing and story telling.

these only seem to progressively get shittier.plus that villain looks like the dickhead from grandmas boy.

i passed on this when it premiered last time i had the showtime package and now i remember why.wasnt paying too much attention while watching this and screwing around online but this movie sucks.the girl shouldve stuck the knife handle in her cooter and stabbed someone with it.that wouldve made for a better film.pass on this.

this movies always worth a watch.and lol at 8th grade revenge.if youre still mad that many years later you need to find some hobbies to get over your gay crush.