decent movie about an obsessed stalker type.shouldve been a girl/girl scene between meighster and minka.

youve probably seen this "in time" already like i have but its good enough to rewatch.if youre in a relationship you probably shouldnt bang some fucking nutcase in a pool or shell dream of you all day.

meh.you cant have a movie without the damn main character actually being the main character.also it was hard to get into since it was subbed and im used to the voices from stand alone complex.pass on this and if i remember right the first movie wasnt good either.watch akira instead.

always liked this one.it does kind of show its age though do to the shitty lion effects but if you can get passed that then youll be treated to solid writing and a good cast.

i think this was named something different like the truth below the surface but that doesnt matter.some dickheads get trapped in an suv and tell eachother some disturbing secrets and people end up dead.not really worth watching but if its on late and you feel like watching something give it a shot.or wait till the next super psycho sweet 16 movie if they make one.

solid car movie and the best of the franchise(havent bothered watching 5 yet but 1 and 3 are the only good ones out of the bunch regardless of the wrong stuff said and corny lines).micro some popcorn and give this a watch.

didnt actually see this in 3d but so far this was the only shrek movie i really liked besides the christmas special they show on nbc.theres a few laughs in here so catch it the next time its on hbo.

solid kung fu flick.theyre gonna start showing them every weekend on fuel tv.you also get to see where quentin tarantino got the inspiration for pai mei.