Originally Posted By: DelightfulDebi
ty... funny how few of the dissers here are willing to post their own pix so ppl can see what the ones dishing it out look like haha.. but ive noticed there will always be those who drool over u.. those who prefer my type as well as the ones who only do bbw chicks or specific racial types ..those who dont care what u look like as long as uve got holes to fill and these who only do older or younger so im not too worried about being the object of desire for every male on the planet cos ive got prob ten times more admirers than the average female just by default lol.. and ive had sum seriously smoking hot younger lovers in my own personal life to know tis lots who do think im quite hot.. enuf to date not just fuck lol.. but i can handle the rude dudes.. just like giving them shit back too much to refrain from poking them back haha

What in the F are you talking about? The Beverly Hillbillies? your comment triggered this thought in my head, "what an ego on this woman." like how is she able to make herself understood with all that you-know-what shoved in there. Debi is now using that brilliant mind of hers, her great education & a plethora of sources to get everything that happened wrong, just not sure she's really screwed down all that good which, come to think of it, is more like an upgrade and both crotch-melting and bank account draining in all the most potent ways. laugh

As Harvey Milk said "Just come out" and so millions did. and last night at 9:30 Debi's teeth came out.

i'm nude.

^ you gotta put sugar on the end of your dick before anyone does anything