despite having russel brand in it this fucking funny.

hyde would approve of this vid not because of rose byrne but cuz of the little girls.that explains those 4 o clock helmetless motorcycle rides around the community every weekday.

this was actually pretty funny for the first hour or so.its worth a watch if you have hbo.

good not great.

not as good as i remember and some bad casting too.watch executive decision or under siege 2:dark territory instead.

i fell asleep a little bit after they started training with that dickhead that can cut guns in half with his mind but id say dont bother with this one.didnt laugh once but i still want to see how it ends.

decent but the whole time i watched this i was wondering why the head demon didnt drive into the damn building or kill other demons to make them blow up the forcefield made with the jesus blood.

"Well kiddies thats all for now.Ghoul your jets and well be back with more frighteningly honest reviews."