Originally Posted By: zenman

It needs serious editing:

It took us over seven hours to drive from Las Vegas to Hollywood since it was the Labor Day Weekend and I had not been prepared for the traffic. I was leading a pretty disorganized life, so nationally recognized holidays had come to mean nothing to me. I rarely checked the mailbox, and hardly ever got out of bed before three in the afternoon. After this misadventure, I wasn't sure I ever wanted to get up again.

During the trip Tyler and Carmelita fucked continually in the back seat, and when they weren't fucking she sucked his dick--four of the seven hours. They cuddled in the interim when he needed a rest, but even when they weren't copulating, she never took her had off his cock. At the outset of the trip I was mad only at Tyler: we had had a tempestuous relationship and romantically we were in dire straits. But this was an odd situation, and Carmelita was exploiting every weakness in that relationship. I began to hate her. But I dried my tears and toughed it out, even as she was being fucked by the man I lived with and loved. When we finally arrived at Nelson's place, I popped the trunk and gave Carmelita a firm, good-natured hug. Tyler kissed her goodnight, deeply - and notably - with tongue. Tyler got in the car, and as we drove off I could see her in the rear view mirror, alone on the curb.

Better, for sure, but I think she's shooting for a Bukowski-type vibe with her prose. Typical for hipster "writers" who really have no idea what they're doing.