Originally Posted By: Dave Naz
Here's a short excerpt:

It took us over seven hours to drive from Las Vegas to Hollywood. There was so much traffic because it was Labor Day Weekend. I had no idea. Nationally observed holidays had come to mean nothing to me. I rarely checked the mailbox. I hardly ever got up before three in the afternoon—and after this misadventure, I wasn’t sure I ever wanted to get up again. Tyler and Carmelita fucked and she sucked his dick for four of those seven hours. They cuddled in the interims when his cock needed a rest. But she kept her hand on it, stroking it the entire time. Halfway home, I began to hate her. At first I was only mad at Tyler, but couldn’t remain so for long. He was my boyfriend. So I shifted my rage to her. She took advantage of a tempestuous relationship under odd circumstances. I dried my tears and toughed it out, letting her get fucked by the man I loved and lived with. At last, we arrived at Nelson’s place. I popped the trunk and gave Carmelita a firm hug. Tyler kissed her goodnight, deeply with tongue, and we left her outside on the curb.

If jeff swoops in like vince mcmahon and says AINT NO WAY: you must be half-mad from lack of warmth, liquids or humor because the Girlvert character is property of the WWE, then considering the excerpt which may not have "it" i'd say alternate titles to explore maybe "Brain Surgery On-Parade" and "I'm basically Kurt Vonnegut Jr"