Also, please continue to implicate yourself in any future crimes or harm done to Richard Pussyni dba Dic Pusstinki

I don't doubt he is a piec of shit. But you are the waterhead who trusted that asshole to keep his word in order for you to have enough money to get back to your prime location cardboard box on the methy outskirts of Reno. That's good job of research on your part, wigger.

Instead of getting angry with Greasy Dic, you should suck his cock again, as I am sure it is the only way you know how to show appreciation for anything. Hopefully, Mr. Pussini's falsehoods have been able to teach you a lesson that your mom and dad should have done years ago rather than taking your rectal tempurature with his meat thermometer. Always do research on anything you do in life, so that you are always as prepared for whatever comea your way.

Sure, I doubt your ignorant ass learned anything, but we can still hope. We'll see, if you are man enough to thank the man who only tried to help you, Dick Pussini

Thank you for your time. Please keep posting. Unintentionally hilarious people are always a lot of fun!