Originally Posted By: jamesn
add amobarbital to the stimulants, keep the weed if need be and it sounds like a way to make a weekend vanish without the sin of wasting precious barbs passed-out or dying, i'll admit those things are delightful but do require some means of moving things along so you're awake to enjoy them. don't try at home for the most part.

James, once again your knowledge scares and impresses me at the same time. The weed for me is a constant. I never drink, high stress job, yadda yadda, so the weed is the relaxer, the focalin I like much better then ridalin, if only for being less speedy, even for the crazy nights of crushing and banging. I'm going to go look up amobarbital, as it sounds like fun, but I try not to be thedrooling guy in the corner if at all possible.

I always have vike and/or perc 10's to help the weed mellow, and refuse any type of oxy type strength shit, and dont take pills at all for more than 3 days in a row to avoid any type of detox. Thankfully, I've neve feened (jondra for sure) for any pill.