Originally Posted By: jamesn
the way simp/t.. trolled adt was simply transcendent. depending on his patience he'd create accounts and accrue enough regular adt posts to build enough credibility he could ask some truly weird poll question or some very simpish reply i would sometimes catch as potentially his style. he'd maybe string the mods along through some other posts looking more and more like his m.o. until BANG! he'd pull the disguise off and volley pure aurora-snow quacking posts off. the "i can do this forever, you literally can't stop me faster the thirteenth time than the second" factor of the thing was brilliant in the sense the posters either tolerated him or secretly laughed at the outbreak of quacking but the mods fucking hated him and each time felt more and more strongly about the fact he was making them look a little bad. basically, he became some kind of robin hood/jesse james of the board, the authorities wanted him but half of the board was rooting for or amused by another outlaw simp attack.

i wish i remembered his accounts better there, there should be a list of t's "upside-down/i could take a shit somewhere hidden in your house and you'd never know what happened until i let you know moderators"

some people were banned a good number of times but the artistry he used to gain the herd's acceptance was like comparing a suicide bomber to victor bout. anyone with feet's able to pull the first off, being able to deliver you t-74 tank, thousands of ak's or troop-deployable rockets and missiles and a few armored support vehicles without tracks by cargo jets registered to a moving target of african "nations" recognized as kosher to fly from but really just a different incarnation of a former mess with the newest, baddest corrupt leader who was going to need hardware quick because to really exploit your people in africa for more than a cup-of-coffee as a real despot you need to give your goons superior toys than the populace so they can steal, rape and extort with impunity at the individual level. anyhow, pull off dropping instant-army kits from cargo planes for 15 years takes some techne, the UN doesn't like looking stupid for that long. simp could be toying with them right now if he desired and still creating moments where the impotency of the mod's "ban" or "lock" abilities without better deductive skills would be just legendary by now.

the adt mods always knew they could use the ban/lock/delete abilities to keep order with them at the apex, but when it came to simp it was painfully obvious who was the cat stalking the mouse to toy with it after banning him wasn't punishing him, rather inviting a new model of trojan horse into the walls of troy again with a new twist that worked as well as the first.

i've gotta find some of them, anyone's memory better than mine? probably the most-adaptive strategy for trolling i've seen when it comes to users who re-register a bunch-there was no valid reason to ban those accounts based on anything they posted other than at some point he'd out himself as simp and they'd kill an account for reasons totally unrelated to anything offensive or rule-breaking he'd done and people weren't intolerant of any of it so it was truly a personal thing when he'd get banned for using the word quack again. the more removed from the things they banned him for each incarnation got to be only made anyone offended by anything he'd first done forget about most of it and just view the whole thing as the road runner sticking his tongue out and saying "quack" for the fifteenth time and seeing the coyote chasing him yet again.

Dude...I just want to say that I have read some of your posts and you are Quite the writer. You should do it for a living if you are not doing so already smile Topics and comments aside, your writing is clearly thoughtful and engaging !!