Quote:

Quote:

I will also drop a few bombshells on this Fn opps excuse me Fucking Pig When I was fucking XXXXXXXXXX

Who do you think is impressed that you pay for sex? Do you think that is impressive. And you prove to be retarded yet again, the word is "OOPS it isn't opps (try pronouncing both words so you "understand what I mean)." I can honestly say I never paid for min of sex with that pig in fact she paid for everything I needed.. And that's true haha

Your name dropping makes you sound very smart and secure and as though you didn't wish you were impressing people. I am very impressed with all the unknown celebritards you know. Also the way you denied that shows everyone you have HERPES . Way to go kiddo.

Quote:

I never had one outbreak of Herpes

HAHAHAHAHA but you just admitted the tests tests come up positive . Ultimate tool or ultimate troll, hard to tell.

Frankly I'm shocked you can pay for health care, or is it the free clinic for your herpes work ups?

ED: is this a blog entry, are we supposed to know who
Quote:

Taking vactions with her live in Client Terry, Going to Spain with her from Tenn, Going on a cruise with a nigger Middeleman The one.

are?

Edited by redgoat (03/10/11 07:24 PM)