she'll wake up with chocolate stains all over her clothes and cluthing and sometime later learn she pissed somewhere really weird.

benzos exist simply because they're relatively hard to pull of a fatal od with, they solved the problem of their theraputic pred. which were the barbs. amazing, amazing things that make if hilarious to fall down stairs. but tripling a tuinal dose and a bottle of scotch was a corpse on occasion the next day. xanax and clonazepam are roughly the same strength, but i think that's like in relation to diazepam. obviously xanax is fast-acting and stops panic attacks so it's going to have much better recreational usages. half lives, way off too. but i wouldn't really enjoy it, I'm positive, 100$ i wake up after a bottle(prob 30mg). benzos can play a role in fatalities hen large amounts of opiates or other sedatives are present, but i'm not putting money down on a hundred mf of it killing her, but all of you can just look up ld50's mand tox. numbers for it, i think no doctore's giving enough a month to do one in reliably.,..

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits