Post 3000 had to be a Gag Factor review.

This Gag Factor sorta gets lost from me, as the ones after it are very good. You may also notice this is not as enthusiastic a review, or as detailed, I seem to have lost my edge a little bit. I need something new to pick me up...

Claire Dames

She is a short raven haired woman who declares she is a whore, bring it on. In comes Johnny Thrust and away they go, standing/kneeling. There is some titty fucking. She hangs in there admirably, the scene soon changes to her laying back on the couch while he thrusts away. We soon see the change to the classic tits up, head over the edge position, again she hangs in there only breaking free when suffocated. Her large tits are in the review's end picture.

Typical of the scene.

He just goes on fucking her mouth and she takes it, there are very few cuts in the action, so it is continuous. He realizes she is not getting sloppy, so he crams half his fist in along with his dick. Most of the saliva has somehow found its way to her hair. She says, "I am mouth, you can't hurt me!"

An interesting new position. I've not seen it before or since.

She is unsurpassed for hanging on during a Thrust scene. There is a cut just before the cum shot, she swallows most of the white fluid. A very good scene.

Katie Ray

Strawberry blone and a black guy. The standing/kneeling start doesn't seem like a Gag Factor, she is just giving him a standard, but good, bj, he has his hands behind his back. Then he picks her up, upside down, in a standing almost 69, but he has a cigar with a plastic tip in his mouth.

From there we go to the standard tits up position, and she does OK, but there is nothing aggressive, he even wipes a bit of spittle from near her eye. She is pretty enough, but we only get to see her fully clothed. I get the feeling this is a boyfriend/girlfriend scene. There is a cut to the cum shot, she dribbles it out. Average at best scene.

Kaylee Love Cox

Another good scene. She is a dark haired girl about average looks, the scene is outside. She is on a patio chair, and most of the scene she is tits up with her head over the edge. She gets very sloppy, and he gets very intense with the face fucking.

She just hangs on and lets him go.

I don't usually like when Thrust does the scenes, because his equipment is not long enough to go into throats. The scenes in this movie, the girls do a remarkable job of letting him thrust away.

Luckey and Naudia Brown

I also don't usually like two chicks one dick scenes, either. Some times they work, this one is about average. Nothing exceptional happens here.

Riley Shy

This is the third Johnny Thrust scene where the young lady sees how much she can take. It seems Jim Powers (director) and Thrust think Riley is the best ever, I think the other two in this movie were better. Maybe they were saying that to encourage her. at any rate, they have great fun trying lots of different positions and she gets good and sloppy. Great whore.

She kicks her legs when she runs out of air.

Naomi Cruise

She is a pretty blonde thing, Otto is the prop.

Starfish and honeypot during the tease.

They have her double fish hook herself to start, the scene proceeds well.

She can throat him.

It gets a bit sloppy.

He flips her tits up and gets her into gag hammer, and gets to fuck her throat. It is the best scene of the movie, very good.

Renae Cruz

I love Latinas, and she is nice, but would be better without fake tits.

Typical of the scene.

She seems to be more interested in posing her body for the camera, than doing a good oral scene. Rick Masters is the prop. She only gets about 3/4 of him in, it is a face fucking scene.

Melrose Foxx

Pretty black girl with blonde hair being face fucked by Otto Bauer.

She lost a little lunch.

He fights to get into her throat, and he wins. This results on her having chunky stuff like you see in the picture, on her chin and chest, while he throat fucks her.

She is cleaned up and tits up all of a sudden,

Gag hammer.

This is another good, very sloppy scene, a bit of a battle, but sometimes that is fun to watch, also.

Alden Starrr

She is average, scene is in the JM warehouse with Thrust. Average scene.

Eyes glued shut.

Barbie Love

She is a tall, thin bleach blonde. Starts with a typical slow motion hj/bj. Otto tries, but she just doesn't have the skills yet.

So, there you have it. This is a good enough Gag Factor to rate two tits. The women are cute and they have enthusiasm, and there is some throat play. This one has a bit of everything, sloppiness, two girls, whatever. Enjoy it.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy

Attachments
503709-tits.jpg (12 downloads)