from brandons blog.

Uhh….this is awkward. For the first time since the 90's, I’ve actually gone out and got a regular job. The kind where you keep your clothes on. I know, I know. I’m as shocked as you are. The lights came on at the non-stop orgy and I found myself naked, alone, covered in stale whipped cream (at least I hope that’s what it was), with an extremely chaffed penis in hand. Enough.

My last dvd will be a black and white parody/autobiography entitled RAGING BULLSHIT. Unlike the more famous Scorsese picture, I won’t be falling in love with a 15-year-old girl. Seriously, Hollywood is just a den of perverts, sodomites, fetishists, and pedophiles. People lament the 1980 Academy Award for Best Picture going to Ordinary People instead of Raging Bull. Everyone claps for DeNiro’s Jake LaMotta and his creepy pursuit of an underage girl but these same people — well, 12 of them anyway — put Max Hardcore in prison for 4 years for making adult movies with adults. Huh? Hypocrisy, thy name is America. You salivate at what’s implied by Martin and cringe when it’s served raw by Max. Then you flip-flop once more by going after Roman Polanski 30 years down the road. Make up your fucking minds already! You either love all the perverts or you hate all the perverts. To revere some and persecute others seems a tad strange.

Anywho, anyone who wants to keep in touch can e-mail me at brandon@brandoniron.com. Things will obviously slow down for me but I will do my best to contribute something to the industry when I am able to do so. It has been a lot of fun up to now and please excuse me while I gear down for a while. This business has meant a lot to me and it has been a lot of fun! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Brandon

well this sucks. i've always rooted for bi and i'm left wondering what happened. is it a function of the hiv/aim issue or has the parade of skanks he peddled for years finally cost him enough members that walmart greeter became a viable option as a career choice?.