Quote:

good lord, I try to go on a nice holiday, and i miss all of this good stuff!

obviously it's not me, unless you guys think i am so retarded that i would twitter about AIM if i had any inkling or notion that I am infected/quarantined.

Again, I would posit that the people who are getting infected are doing so outside of the business. Using dirty needles, receiving anal creampies, having multiple anal partners in an evening, etc etc.

I do none of those things. Off camera, I play warcraft, work out, and bullshit on the computer. I fuck off camera maybe 2 times a week (and i never bottom off camera, much less non-condom, much less do drugs either).

So my shenanigans are limited to doing things on camera with other performers who are AIM tested like me.

You guys have known me for 5 years now. This industry is my career, why would I throw it away by being a risky person off camera? That doesn't make any sense does it?

Christian, you have been in full flat denial of your true carnal wishes. Well, not really. It's pretty well known that as a Man-Whore, you are testing the limits of what you can get away with as a Male mope. I'll give you that you are not as stupid and desperate as the other mopes who need a few extra hundred sucking Tranny cock. You have made yourself a Feature LBTG crossover mope. I could respect that, if you weren't so boring in straight shoots.

Just sayin'.

"If one of these whores gets herpes from me, then so be it."

"Next for me: trannies."

--------------------------------------------

"This fucking jackass needs to show a recent Herpes test or go back to Canada." - BigDickDaddy