I took the plunge and joined, and the first scene I downloaded was this slave themed Gag Factor with Moxxie Maddron. It's a great scene, even though she doesn't go tits up.

It starts a guy opens a closet door, and there she is, tied up. He has her crawl across the hall to a bathroom, removes her ball gag, and inserts his cock.

The guy does a good job, Moxxie gets to show off her skills.

It gets rough, there is a lot of slapping, and she takes him all the way down a few times.

The whip worked well as a whore's head handle.

Moxxie played slave well, I think, but I don't know that game. She obeyed, said please and thank you, etc. and sucked the hell out of his cock. She did squeal once when he pulled her hair a bit hard.

I think she got a little light headed when the enema hose was used to choke her.

They went from kneeling/standing to Moxxie sitting on the toilet, then she went to sitting on the floor and he said it was close to time. He lifted the toilet lid and placed Moxxie's head in there for the cum shot.

Here's how it was done.

She swallowed the cum that went in her mouth, then licked the cum off the toilet seat.

A glamourous actress in her role.

I'll let you discover how the rest of the cum was cleaned off her face. Pictures here are from the website, not screen caps. I get the overstuffed, fuck machine, and bukkake sites, too. You know what to do.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy

Attachments
499100-028.jpg (19 downloads)