Quote:

What's not special about someone claiming to have singlehandedly crushed racism while begging to be let off the hook? Or lashing out at people who've never said "Boo" to him. I'd say Chuck's behavior over the last two months has been very special indeed.

I guess you think obfuscating the clever also? Not even going to bother trying to straighten that out..

Quote:

I have a great sense of humor, and you rushing to Chuck's defense, using identical language, has me laughing my ass off. Let’s throw this out for discussion and see what the others think:

You do not have a great sense of humor and my main concern is the whole acting like a meltdown isn't a meltdown or acting like you "own" somebody when nothing of the matter happened, as I have long been against. It hasn't been so bad lately, but that whole thing used to be so overblown and it was awful. I remember Monstar coming in here making fun of this place because of that.

charin doesn't need and probably does want my help. charin is a tough cookie. He'll find a way to piss you all off on his own... lol