Quote:

The thing is, meltdowns should be special...

What's not special about someone claiming to have singlehandedly crushed racism while begging to be let off the hook? Or lashing out at people who've never said "Boo" to him. I'd say Chuck's behavior over the last two months has been very special indeed.

Quote:

You mis-using the word just cheapens the whole aesthetic and makes you look like a humorless windbag.

I have a great sense of humor, and you rushing to Chuck's defense, using identical language, has me laughing my ass off. Let’s throw this out for discussion and see what the others think:

(I) Doesn't Chuck have an engineering degree from the University of Dayton, Ohio?

(II) Didn't Chuck say he's some sort of defense contractor?

(III) Isn't Northrop Grumman one of the biggest defense contractors in the country?

(IV) Don't they have a bunch of projects in and around Dayton? Why, yes, they do: Northrop Press Release

(V) Why does Chuck feel the need to hide his IP via web proxy? A while back, I explained how the easiest way to tell if someone’s using one is to check the number of times their photo attachments get downloaded. If you’re using one, you usually need to enter the attachment url manually. A photo with zero downloads is a giveaway. But I suppose Chuck was too high on xanax and salvia to remember that lesson:

Now, you can draw your own inferences and conclusions, but, to me, Chuck's earlier whine about my "army of alts" gets funnier every day. How's that for a sense of humor, ThrupChuck?

Attachments
500097-chuck zero download.jpg (5 downloads)