Quote:

Quote:

J.B., do you really not understand that being ikey and guffawing how someone melted down when it was nothing is lame...

...asks the man who started a cage thread about graemlins.

Well, I started the graemlin thread because I wanted to understand what that graemlin means. So, I'll take this to mean that no, you really don't understand that mis-use of the word meltdown is lame. At least I was trying to understand.

That whole thing about irony is another layer Monkey added that no one responded to.

The thing is, meltdowns should be special. You mis-using the word just cheapens the whole aesthetic and makes you look like a humorless windbag.

Starting to overdo the charin thing and posting private messages has the same effect. I don't think charin really thinks he "defeated racism". Although charin is a preacher, often without substantial understanding of what he's preaching about, that sounds like something he said to piss you off.

Salivating over the Doe troll while having demanded penalizing the ivor one is another example. ivor actually managed to genuinely rattle the nerves in people while Doe gotta single posted "die in hell" out of charin with you standing there calling it a meltdown.